My Freudian Slip

This is a place that you can post anything that is related to human behavior, human sexuality, Freud, Pavlov, or just about anything related to the mind. That includes INFORMATIVE info about substances that alter behavior. Have fun and be creative.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines

Monday, September 12, 2005


Good Monday morning, though I haven't decided what's so good about it, yet. After racking my brain until about 2 am prepping for my exams, I found that no matter what I did, I just couldn't get to sleep. So, here I am posting this blog from my Work/Study job on campus and wishing to God Almighty that I didn't have a Chem class in 20 minutes...wait 18 minutes. Any wise words this morning???

You can check out my RSS feed for the latest from My Freudian Slip. Stay tuned, coming up in a few weeks I will begin airing a LIVE PODCAST at 8 pm Mon-Fri. My launch date is (hopefully!!) October 3rd, 2005.

In the meantime, you'll just have to hang out and read me here.

Have a wonderful Monday fellow bloggers-in-kind!

13 minutes to Chemistry!!!

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Health Blog Top Sites
Google