My Freudian Slip

This is a place that you can post anything that is related to human behavior, human sexuality, Freud, Pavlov, or just about anything related to the mind. That includes INFORMATIVE info about substances that alter behavior. Have fun and be creative.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines

Sunday, September 11, 2005


Just a quick update...for those of you not lucky enough to live in San Diego County, the weather is wonderful today. Not a cloud in the sky and a great chance to spend a Sunday afternoon with that special someone. As for me...a Sunday afternoon sweating over Chemistry, Algebra, and Abnormal Psychology textbooks, online studyguides, etc. Yes, it's coming up on the 4th week of classes which means TESTTIME!!! I'll be back later and let you know the results. Have a great Sunday and Godspeed to those in Houston's Astrodome. My thoughts are with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Health Blog Top Sites
Google