My Freudian Slip

This is a place that you can post anything that is related to human behavior, human sexuality, Freud, Pavlov, or just about anything related to the mind. That includes INFORMATIVE info about substances that alter behavior. Have fun and be creative.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines

Friday, September 09, 2005

Refugees...

If there is one thing that has really angered me at the media outlets in this country is the repeated use of the term "refugee" to refer to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. These citizens are not refugees, but our brothers and sisters. They are Americans and their lives were completely uprooted by an "act of God". They need our help. www.redcross.org HELP NOW. My email is ddavisjr9710@student.palomar.edu I am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Health Blog Top Sites
Google