My Freudian Slip

This is a place that you can post anything that is related to human behavior, human sexuality, Freud, Pavlov, or just about anything related to the mind. That includes INFORMATIVE info about substances that alter behavior. Have fun and be creative.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mahal na Mahal Kita Paulyn



This happens every single day in my world: It is daylight here in Vista, California and my beautiful fiancee is sleeping under the Philippine early dawn. July 1st this all will begin to change. We will no longer be subject to the different time zones, conflicting schedules, or expensive long distance charges that we are now confronting. Paulyn...you are worth this and many more sacrifices, but it's time I get off my butt and catch that airplane to Manila. Passport? New one will be here before you know it.

This is my attempt to bid farewell friends, collegues, former classmates, and family. I will miss you dearly and expect that you will miss me too. Mom, Dad, Christie...love you and will miss you. Call me! There is a beautiful island by the name of Boracay and from what I understand, the golfing is superb! We will meet you there!

As for the party guys - why not! For all of those that read this and have the opinion that I am quiting school or giving up something, you haven't met my Pinay! My education will continue exactly where I left it off. In the fall, somewhere I will be sitting in a classroom or in a laboratory disecting something or preparing for an exam. That you have Paulyn to thank for...she insists.

Do not be sad or cry for me! Instead, be happy...I am!

Love to all...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:53 PM  
Blogger David Robert Davis, Jr said...

It's been 15 months and 10 days since the day you came into my life. All I can say is that the best thing that has ever happened to me in my whole life is sharing every moment with you. I want you to know that each day of my life will not be worth looking forward to if I will ever have to wake up away your loving arms....

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Therapy4help said...

If you do not know any form of release or process work you might want to find professional help from a therapist, coach or counsellor to do so.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Health Blog Top Sites
Google